Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tech Read and Write #1- tech


Response- I thought that the video had a lot of good points in it. It addressed how so many people say there are not any job openings but really there  are a ton of opportunities. They are just being sent to other places because we can't fill the spots. Employers would really like to keep the job at their job site but they don't have people to fill them.People really just don't have enough education to do a lot of  the jobs and that is what employers are looking for. They want someone that can work with the machine's and know what they are doing.


Career- I want to go into the electrical field of work. I want to be an electrical engineer or an electrician. I want to do these jobs because I am good with my hands and I can put things together really good. I have listened to stories that my mom has told me about what my grandpa did while he was an electrical engineer and it sound so cool and something that I could do. I also what to do this job because then i wouldn't have to sit at a desk all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment